Interviews with Camille Paglia
Paglia: Brash, Self-Promoting And Possibly The Next Marshall McLuhan
By Stewart Brand, Wired,
- Vol. 1 (1993) No 1. Paglia on the drinking habits of the English educated class, soap opera, paganism,
- Latin Mass - and McLuhan.
Woman as Goddess Camille Paglia Tours Strip Clubs. By Melanie Wells, Penthouse Magazine, October 1994.
Has Feminism Gone Too Far? With Camille Paglia & Christina Hoff Sommers.
Think Tank Online with
- Ben Wattenberg, airdate: November 4, 1994.
The Prostitute, The Comedian - And Me By Tracy Quan,
Urban desires, Vol. 1 (1995) No 2. The pro
- Tracy Quan and C.P. talk about woman's command of men, porn, small vs large penises, prostitutes as
- pagan outlaws and feminists' harassment of them.
Playboy interview with Camille Paglia May, 1995.
Does Hollywood Hurt America? Think tank online, by Ben Wattenberg, June 16, 1995. Debate with a.o.
- Paglia on the correlation between fictional and real life sex & violence.
Has The Gay Movement Turned Down The Wrong Path? By Bill Andriette, The Guide, Aug. 1995.
- and violence, gaybashing, and gay men's contributions to art and culture.
Interview With The Vamp Why Camille Paglia hates affirmative action, defends Rush Limbaugh,
- respects Ayn Rand. Interviewed by Virginia I. Postrel, Reason, Aug/Sept 1995.
AOL Transcript Camille Paglia Paglia answers questions on America Online Sept. 19, 1995.
Camille Paglia: Both sides of the sheet Interviewed by Tracy Quan, Urban desires, July
- (Untrue to you in their own fashion: 12 conversations about cheating.)
Camille Paglia on AOL September 1996
Interviewing the Vamp Interview by Elana Zeide, The Yale journal of ethics,
Camille Paglia: Building Her Wall Between Art & Life By Jack Nichols.
Badpuppy Gay Today,
- March 31th, 1997.
Camille Paglia on AIDS and AIDS Activism: An Interview from Continuum By Huw Christie. Continuum June 27th, 1999.
I told you so! 'Hitlery is an authoritarian who should be kept out of
democratic government FreeRepublic. July, 1999.
- On Hillary, aka Hitlery.
Paglia 101: this provocative Ph.D. reveals her seventies radical roots as Big Dyke on
Campus. Girlfriends Sept. 2000.